Jump-start your 2019 Kala Ghoda Arts Festival experience with this handy “how-to” Most asked questions are answered here. For any other information, please email us at email@example.com
What are the dates for Kala Ghoda Arts Festival this year?
Our next edition is scheduled from 2nd – 10th February 2019
How can I participate?
The contact details of each of our category teams is mentioned on the Contact page. Please write in to the relevant ids before 1st September 2018 if you are interested in being a part of the Festival.
How can I volunteer?
If you are interested in being a part of one of India’s foremost street art festivals, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What are the programmes scheduled for 2019?
The final programme will be released before 20th January 2019. Please follow our website and Facebook page for updates.
How do I Register?
Kala Ghoda Arts Festival is an ENTRY FREE public festival, for all programs across all sections.
A downloadable file for the festival will be available on the website closer to the festival dates. Apart from this a printed guide will be available at the HELP DESK during the festival.
Where exactly is the festival taking place?
The festival takes place in and around the Kala Ghoda district in Fort, Mumbai. Multiple events are held in multiple venues – have a look at our map for more details.
Who organizes the Kala Ghoda Arts Festival?
Kala Ghoda Art Festival was initiated by the Kala Ghoda Association, a not-for-profit enterprise in 1999 with the objective of offering a space where art can come alive in all its interpretations.
Learn more about the association here
Download the festival map Here
- The admission is free at all venues and on first-come first served basis
- For programs with limited seating please arrive one hour earlier at the venue and register yourself.
- The Festival Guide is free and available at all HELP DESKS.
- All information in the guide is correct at the time of printing
- Visitors are requested to respect the artist works on display and are requested to not touch or damage any art installations
Contact us here