Hara Bhara Plate
The Food section at HTKGAF with its workshops and food talks hosted by some of the stars of the culinary world have given everyday kitchens and boring home dinners a makeover! And this year it gets bigger and better with exciting programs centred around food.
This year the section is taking the festival theme Hara Ghoda and incorporating in every possible way with its own sub-theme: Hara Bhara Plate. The emphasis is on Go Green and eating local.
Highlights for HTKGAF 2018 include:
- A food demonstration by Chef Varun Inamdar, popularly known as the Bombay Chef, taking audiences through how to reinvent left overs
- Mumbai’s favourite chef, Thomas Zacharias cooks with’local vegetables in Exploring Hidden India
- Saee Khandakar takes audiences through Contemporary Maharasthrian food, giving traditional recipes a modern spin
- Chef Irfan Pabaney teaches audiences simple recipes that are made with everyday spices.
- Ace chef Varun Inamdar takes you on a feastful journey with relishing dishes
- Celebrity Masterchef Pankaj Bhadouria shares her kitchen secrets and favourite recipes.
Acknowledgements: Food Truck Association of India, Gourmet West, Royal Thai Consulate General, Slow Food Movement India, Vallonne Wines, Westside and Wisk by Cakesmiths.